3 movie Reviews with Responses

Power Star 4 in M&L SS Power Star 4 in M&L SS

Well, good

I'm not a great animator, i´m begginner on flash because i started animate in 2011, but well i give -1/2 star from not follow the story at the end of the video (maybe you know what I mean), another -1/2 star from the animation, you need to improve it a bit (for me it is stupid to say that since I am not a good animator), and another -1/2 from exagerating with the rating, just because D-SuN rated his video Mature, does not mean you do it too, the original video is longer and contains more blood, but here are only 3 scenes in which blood appears, you should rate this Teen.
Greetings.

Krazzygamer3y2 responds:

Thank you for your review.

Reason being I put this video mature is the amount of killngs to the princess which I put the video, it is trying to capture the scenes where Mario does this to the Mushroom Kingdom, Although my flashes aren't great right now. I put this together. I really appreciate you watching this video but all changes won't be made. Sorry. Thank you & I hope you enjoyed this video.

Krazzygamer3y2
Manager of Krazzy Studios

Black vs. Green Black vs. Green

Good animation

I liked it! Good start to be your first animation in NG (to be honest, my animations suck :l) Welcome to Newgrounds!

LoosePopcorn responds:

thanx

Who took the last cookie? Who took the last cookie?

Outtake 1

Pichu:... Are those real bullets? XD, Funny :)

sw00t-team responds:

Yes, those are real bullets. You may die now, Pichu.

Thanks for watching and reviewing! ^_^