Power Star 4 in M&L SS Power Star 4 in M&L SS

Well, good

I'm not a great animator, i´m begginner on flash because i started animate in 2011, but well i give -1/2 star from not follow the story at the end of the video (maybe you know what I mean), another -1/2 star from the animation, you need to improve it a bit (for me it is stupid to say that since I am not a good animator), and another -1/2 from exagerating with the rating, just because D-SuN rated his video Mature, does not mean you do it too, the original video is longer and contains more blood, but here are only 3 scenes in which blood appears, you should rate this Teen.
Greetings.

Krazzygamer3y2 responds:

Thank you for your review.

Reason being I put this video mature is the amount of killngs to the princess which I put the video, it is trying to capture the scenes where Mario does this to the Mushroom Kingdom, Although my flashes aren't great right now. I put this together. I really appreciate you watching this video but all changes won't be made. Sorry. Thank you & I hope you enjoyed this video.

Krazzygamer3y2
Manager of Krazzy Studios

Stick Figure Irony Stick Figure Irony

Awesome movie

Nice from a 2001 one! Good job
Hey guys! I'm searching on the reviews of this movie the explanation of this. And i get it!
The title of the book is "How to kill a Stick Figure". Well, the stick figure who read the book is killing himself because he is a stick figure. Okay?

Sailor Pokemoon episode 1 Sailor Pokemoon episode 1

Really good crossover

But you need to improve the art, so it makes no sense to have Serena (Sailor Moon wich is) killed yesterday and survived, the rest is very well. Good job!

Crap Game Compilation 2 Crap Game Compilation 2

MISCELLANEOUS

In the selection menu, click on the "Crap Game Complilation 2" and the title will be backwars, Once you click you'll see carefully and you will see the title say something like "Clap Gawe Cowbiration 5"
*SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH*

Pico's Mansion! (Demo) Pico's Mansion! (Demo)

Nice game...

But here is a problem, you can cheat in this game.
Right click in the mouse
Look!
Good game anyways.

New Super Mario New Super Mario

Nice game...

But you need to include another things
-Goombas, no snails.
-Coins, not hearts.
- 1-up mushrooms, not magic apples.

Overall: 7/10

Castlevania 2- Heart Of Fire Castlevania 2- Heart Of Fire

Good song. :)

But this song is not called Heart of Fire, is called Bloody Tears. The original Heart of Fire song is in this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juoIyo BEuwg